Join A visual editor, inspire your creativity and develop your career. We invite you to join our team and take an exciting challenge.
Responsibility and Duties:
Your work as an editor will evolve
Receiving a brief and maybe an outline of footage and/or short list visual or image.
- Assembling all raw footage with camera shoot or recorded visual.
- Inputting uncut rushes and sound and synchronizing and shooting them into visual files.
- Creating a rough cut (or assembly edit) of the programme film and determining the exact cutting for the next and final stage.
- recording and fine-tuning the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the film video.
Described Candidates Profile:
- Proficiency in premier pro, after effect, Photoshop and Illustrator knowledge.
- Work Experience – Minimum 1 year.
- Salary – 1,44,000 to 1,80,000 P.A
- Working Hour – 10 am – 6 pm
Contact through email – email@example.com and phone – 7537000775